Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

We all go through a transition. We get older, we explore new avenues, we evolve and become (or at least try to) the person we want to be. We don't need to have a resolution in order to change. Nor do we need to wait 365 more days. The 'New Year' for most symbolizes a clean slate, change, and making promises to ourselves in order to do better. I've always found that pretty silly because the same problems we had on Dec. 31st will still be there Jan.1st. We do not have to wait for a new year to create a resolution. I believe everyday we can evaluate the things we wish to accomplish and brainstorm how we are able to achieve them. How are we...YOU...going to do better? How will TOMORROW be a BETTER day than today?

I'm no where near perfect. I'm guilty of waiting until it's pouring before I get an umbrella. I've made a few promises to myself and I have a plan of action. I'm not concerned as to what day or year it is as much as I am concerned about making each day a progressive one.

1 comment:

  1. Kaaydah you are too much. I feel you as usual,i was thinking the same way,New Years is just another stair towards making me a better me.
    Beauty & a Beautiful Mind makes you a dangerous person! Sweeeeet!

    -Jakia.

    ReplyDelete